Thursday, March 12, 2015

New Beginnings - Statewide Program Director with TN Dept. of Economic and Community Development - ThreeStar Director

"For I know the plans I have for you" - this is the Lord's declaration - "plans for peace and not of evil, not for disaster, to give you a future and hope." Jeremiah 29:11

A new chapter has begun in my life, an opportunity to work at the state level on an economic and community development program that will assist all 95 counties - and I am thrilled to be named the ThreeStar Director for the State of Tennessee. It is an honor to have been given this charge and I take my new responsibilities seriously. Although, I will absolutely miss working with the great people of Sparta and White County (well, most of them anyway - lol)

On March 2, 2015, instead of traveling to downtown Sparta, White County Tennessee, where my view was the historic Liberty Square - I showed up to work at the Tennessee Tower in downtown Nashville, where my view is historic Tennessee State Capitol Building. 

Challenge Accepted!


No comments:

Post a Comment