Thursday, December 22, 2011

I am enjoying my days off this week so very much. During the summer, I had a vacation scheduled and life happened, so instead I was off one day.

So here it is, the week before Christmas and I have never taken off at this time before - however, I worked Monday and have been off now three days.

All I can say is wonderful! I had no idea how great it would be to take off a few days the week before Christmas. It has rained and I don't care, because I have several projects I have been wanting to accomplish around the house. I am feeling a huge sense of accomplishment right now.

Not only that, all of the Christmas presents are wrapped.

The kitchen is clean, clean

And my sewing / quilting room is nearly finished.

Watch out fabrics, here I come with my rotary cutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment