Saturday, August 13, 2011

Blogging???

The website guy has been buggin me to death to 'do a blog' - I have attempted it before - (not successfully) however, I decided that I would try again.

I have been going through my computer, organizing photos to make it easier to find the ones I need and thought .  .  .  I have all these great photos of great places in Sparta, the wonderful people of Sparta, fabulous events in Sparta [and of course, White County Tennessee 'A Hiker's Heaven in the Land of Falling Water'] why don't I share them with YOU!!

So here goes . . . This is Sparta!!! 
I took this photo a few years ago, when the guys from Sparta Electric were downtown and I asked if they would let me go up in the bucket and snap a few shots.

obviously, they said yes!! fun fun fun [and I got some great shots]

No comments:

Post a Comment